National Able Network understands that most non-profit organizations have unique office, space and leasing needs. Therefore, when it came to adding a new location in Chicago’s northern suburbs, we were in the position to create a real estate model that we could leverage to help future colleagues and partners.
- National Able Network needed to procure office space that could better accommodate clients and staff in the northwest suburbs.
- The new office needed flexible conference rooms and classrooms with configurable office furniture.
- With a complete build-out, we had the flexibility to create private offices, workstations, a computer lab, and a full technology build-out with high-speed internet, wall-mounted smart technology and other learning tools.
“We appreciate your thorough communication during the process, to coordinate with our team, your construction and buildout schedules, along with building management requirements.”
– Victor Fay, Office Revolution
- Negotiated occupancy costs 12.7 percent below market value.
- Secured a level-pay rental rate throughout the lease.
- Conveyed a turnkey build-out that met programmatic requirements.
- Created a non-profit space reduction clause in the lease document.
- Secured an early-out clause in a long-term lease.
- Completed the build-out on time and under budget.
“The process of negotiating a direct lease can be a very complicated procedure; however, working with National Able Network was a real pleasure.”
– Randy Olcynk, Chicagoland Commercial Real Estate